Sunday, September 20, 2009

emo again...

I used to think that achievements make me happy. I thought that it is when I am at my happiest. I guess I was right. It is the happiest I can be at the moment. It never lasts long though. I know what will really make me the happiest. Movies don't affect my emotions. I've watched shows with my mother and friends and seen them cry. I found out something about me. I can only cry when I see unrequitted love. Because I know how it is like. One time too many.

Right now I feel like "I've ignored all that's real and true, all I need is you, when night falls on me, I'll not close my eyes." becuase I know I don't derserve... I'm sorry. But was there even anything to begin with. How could this happen yet again. I can't be happy for no one until I myself find happiness. And by happiness I mean true, real, everlasting...

What the started all this? I've been emo all night eversince I watched Tuck Everlasting. I swear it is the most beautiful movie I've ever watched. It's perfect. Set in the early 20th century, where gentlemen existed, where there were woods and white dresses. Where innocence was still in a young girl and boy. I repeat it was beautiful and just so sad. I would've waited for true love. I would've waited becuase I know that's when I'll receive happiness. And isn't happiness what everyone wants most? It jsut comes in different forms.

They jsut don't make good Disney Movies like they used to.

Does true love even exist anymore? If it does, I'll hold it out and wait. Even if it doesn't, "life is to be lived".

I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment