Thursday, February 5, 2009

aww thanks for coming into my life and making it sweeter :)

Yesterday i was officially 18 but dang it wasn't exactly how i planned my b'day to be like. Woke up and straight went for medical test. I know, I had to pee in a cup for my b'day! xD that was probably the highlight of my day.. oh that and this guy (guessing he's applying for a visa too) kept following me :S why'd my daddy leave me alone!

Well anyways, thanks so so muchly to all my friends who wished me, some more than once and I wanted to write who wished me how and how many times but i'm malas so... really sorry!
Here's the roll:


Ivan Y (my 1st brother)Prem (you got the right day the 2nd time! xD)
Edwin Kurniawan (yes i got the sms too)
Yisan
Choong Wai Hoe
En Tzer (Dummy)
Chris (kor)
Eric
Joycey (SUPER SWEET BLOG POST BABE!!)
Amanda (ha ha i saved the voice clip)
Xian (lol smurfs)
Randy (Sabah BOY cute :P)
Jolene
Wandi
Nicole (thanks for calling me =])
Jun Yeu
Jon!
Krystle (yay u got better on my bday)
Shiok Leng (u rmbr!)
Chris (dunno his last name xD, HH drummer)
Kok Sian
Suryo (penguin no.2)
Handy (penguin no.1)
Livia
Steph Hew
Patricia Danu
Cheryl Lee
Ng Bee Bee
Yuki (yrs coming soon beb)
Grandpa Ivan (i don't want Wandi in a Theodore costume!)
Yari (ex-chem partner)
Grecia
Izzie
Jun Kit
Lizzie (hearts, wouldn't be a bday if you didn't wish me)
Jun Lin
Michelle Cheng
Benz (HSM weirdo)
A.Teo (duck duck goose)
Kelvin Tan (take me to UK too!)
Quah Ying Ying
Jun Pei
Kimy (na saranghae! &heart;, yes i'm yr sifu yay)
Mummy
Daddy
Remy
Adel (furnace, funny)
Billy Low (u owe me bubble tea!)
Shakira (sunshine song)
Lai Sze Yi
Nisrin Nadzmi
Taty Azman
Nick Benjamin
Tai Yang
Joanna Yau
Jeng Yuen
Sadikin Alfian
Alana
Gabriella Diana Gusta
Kristina Low
Steph Ng
Weilin Tsai
Yiwen
Meena Chow
Debbie Soo
Yong Jia Yang
Yong Jo Leen
Evelyn Ng
Sue (u rmbred!! and yr still older!!)
Nirwan
Fadzliana
Nick Black (fave indie singer)
Corlish (4 mins late ha ha)
Fidz(who are you! LOL)
Zyen Hoo
Dumisile (LOL)
Michelle Ong (mee/moo-chee)
Ethel Chan (crashtestbuddy)
Mattie (nice to hear from you again)
Lynnette Chua
Rhys
HOPE I DIDN'T MISS OUT ANYONE






~maybe i'm still in love with you after all, but should i tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment