Monday, February 2, 2009

omg i can camwhore with my DSLR!!

this is a part of my Audio Visuals room

one of my fave parts of the house, the windows at the stairs, you can watche the moon at night, really clear view


i made this during my lock up after SPM



see my eyebags!! lol i look awful without makeup



lol i got camwhoring skills and i give credit to Liz rmbr my myspace? yr always my hero darling =3



i woke up this morning without my mum yelling saying i'm over sleeping again. Why am I doing such a thing? cause I was so restless I cldn't wait to start using my Canon EOS 50D!! I was half asleep and dreaming i was reading the manual and testing it out ha ha. Until I couldn't take it anymore I made my self get on my feet and went down and started toying with it


AND THEN...




the shocker.. I couldn't use the shutter button!! like i pressed half but it didn't focus, i pressed full it didn't snap a pic! I was like fag fag fag! I called up the store asking them what was wrong i was all pissed and panicking but i controlled myself on the phone. then i pressed some buttons (dunno what the hell i did) and then it worked agian! LOL phew! scared me man. I'm in love with my DSLR and I still dunno what to name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment