Sunday, January 4, 2009

i fucking miss you guys!!


This is post is about 4 lovely girls...

where at DFO...

had our first shopping trip...

our first night together...


and it was destined..


for the four of us...

to become princesses!!!


our mummy and daughtie picture

from princesses to druggies in one night xD

these 2 were so made for each other


I miss my corridor mate, my 'daughter', my roomie, super super badly! I was going through our old orientation photos and I actually started crying. Gosh you guys I miss you Ama, Evie, Joycey!! we did the weirdest shitz together last year even when we were just strangers then and so so different but we kicked it off well =D this post is dedicated to you three!! thank you albert house for bringing us together! I'm posting a few of our pictures mainly the ones with all four of us! ha ha we have too many pics together yet too little..





our first let lecture together and we dressed so different..

the big 1-9 for one of us...


ha ha I just had to put a funny pic at the end! she reminds me of a crab!

I miss you guys dearly.. sadly we're gonna be separated. Joyce and I are still going to Melb Uni while Evie and Ama are going to Monash ='(

but then we'll still visit each other right, right?? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment