Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it's not healing, it's broken..

I woke up this morning and the first thing that came into my mind? who else la? him... to confess or not, tell him or not, like Ivan said I should only confess when i'm ready for whatever answer he has for me. The thing is I don't think I'll ever be ready for the negative answers but here's another thing, according to Liz it might not be negative right? I really don't know. Why am I so intimidated? I wish this is something i can just flip a coin about. sigh..


ok updating events:
Monday school started so after dropping off my siblings I got nothing else to do in the morning so I did some cross-stitching and I made a puffy strawberry keychain and a heart one too for Kim. Strawberry was for mum but she didn't want it. -___- ouch.. rejected...


ran out of pink thread but still pretty right?



And I also got my guitar!! Marie! It was an early b'day present from my mummy and grandmama. (cause I was so impatient) here's the grand unveiling! ha ha yeah i kinda copied the picture sequence from Jun :P


price tag


front


back


brand, mum got a discount for the case

sneak peak

voila!


prettyful!


a replacement for a capo? ha ha it works pretty well actually. So sad I don't have my own capo T__T

Then Tuesday I went out with Shakira (the only sunshine i like) and me BFF Lizzie. I love her man! She took a taxi home just to get her car and drive all the way to my place to pick me up and then sent me home risking gettting caught by her parents. ha ha I love you babe! She made it by 10 minutes and she still had petrol in the car. phew!


pretty lollipop she gave me, earrings are mine i just put it there to make the picture pretty ha ha
will post our other pics in my next post later today busy atm and still thinking of ARGH!
"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only one who's got enough for me to break my heart, he's the song in the car I keep singing don't know why I do"

No comments:

Post a Comment