Sunday, January 4, 2009

just an additional post cause i'm so effing emo

I've been feeling lonely, unloved, unwanted, uncared for for the past few days and just last night this guy that once confessed he likes me doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. He wants to just stop talking. I just felt super shitty after that until I just cna't take it anymore now! I just have to fucking type this shit out i'm hammering my keyboard now! Now i'm really unwanted and unloved and uncared for and most of all... lonely...


I thought I ranted out everything already last night. I didn't sleep I wrote a poem for F, about F I don't know if i shd post it or not.

Someday...






I will be able to give these pictures (and a few more that I was too lazy to upload) to someone I trust my heart with..


Something Ama sent me, I just saw it and it made me smile. thanks babe ;) I miss you corridor mate! Sigh I miss Melb an all the friends I made there! Esp those who were like a family to me when I was craving for one. You all know who you are! Sadly I won't be seeing most of you in Uni next year which just adds to my emoness.. ha ha man this is such a sucky way to start of the first week of 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment