Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh joy! I finally got my pet dinosaur!

Can I be trated older, as in can i please have some freedom?! Mum started on what course to take again. I really don't know what I want to do anymore. Oh no wait I do know what I want to do. Psych! but my parents don't support that. They say architecture or medicine but that's not along my lines and then they give that shit-"You're not interested in anything. What are you going to be? You're going to end up like those drop outs and bla bla bla-" you get the idea.. seriously I don't know what to say to them anymore so I just shut my mouth and plug my ears with Alesana. They're a fantastic stress reliever!

Yesh! welcome them indeed!!
went walking around my area after the rain. Kim forced me too and I've been really emo since 31st Dec and it just rained so i thought waking under the dark clouds would suit my mood better and it did! yay gloomy weather. we saw this kinda abandoned house (no picutres, will take pictures of it in the morning). Anyways i picked 2 red hibiscus from there. (What?! it was unwanted! =P)






and then we decorated someone's bush thingy! ha ha no one saw what we did, we got away with it. I love my sister so much! without her I seriously don't know how I could get through life at home. I love you Kimy! <3

P.S. I found the picture of me with my feet up in my sis's new classroom. :P I look like a bad kid in detention ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment