and it's either Science or Environments. thses two are like totally different. there's that stupid TH ROAD NOT TAKEN poem again:
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
And Literature comes back to haunt me =S, nah i love literature actually and i've found a poem i've known since i was 15 to relate to.....
I'm so messed up..
here's the deal.
- after science get into med (kinda risky) if i don't get in med what to become? science teacher ha ha, pharmacist?
- i'll make my parents fucking happy + proud if i make it
- but very costly
- and altogther it'll be the most 10 years i think, i might as well rare cats and become a nun as well
- but guaranteed a job, it's a tough course after that but it'll most likely be what it's worth
- i'll get to go UK in the end
- 5 years only plus archi
- i'm pretty confident in this subject that i'll do well ha ha kinda cocky talk, learnt it from my dummy
- not sure about the prospects
- will be pretty busy with projects and all that i think but can tahan jsut i need to get over my inclination to procrastinate
- quite competitive i believe
- it seems an easy course but what is it worth in the end?
- get to socialize more in a corporate line and i can explore interior designing too and maybe journalism (yay!)
ok tht's just roughly what was on my mind la atm
oh and Juju. congratz! ha ha