Sunday, January 4, 2009

i've always thought guns were sexy..

Went to KLCC today for CNY shopping. with my mum (oh joy) didn't get anything there..

Went to OU (y is it somehow we always end up there) and ended up buying this really lovely dress with was like RM449! the catch, share it with my sis and my mum. so yh =/ ah well fair enough =)

oh and I met Renee (Malaysian one) at Zara KLCC today! She was out shopping with her bf and I must say I damn envy her and her freedom! Didn't see her until she tapped me. I miss her and yay! clubbing later this year! Even though I won't be able to see her in melb uni :( she's going to RMIT.. aww hun i'll facebook you! (eventhough you won't see this) I haven't been on facebook in over a week!

OMFG! These shoes are killer!!!

... like, seriously... and they cost as@#$%^-ing RM6.9k!! from Chanel, this is the only time when I wish I was one of the stars of Gossip Girl! Grr..

No comments:

Post a Comment