Wednesday, January 21, 2009

weee finally people!!

ha ha sounds like I've never met any otehr human being in weeks.. oh yeah i haven't LOL! well anyways thanks to Nicole coming over to pick me up and loaning me money (she wanted to belanja me but I won't allow it i'm gonna pay her back in Melb instead) I managed to hang out at Sunway Pyramid with my old friends again some I haven't seen in years but I was so happy we could still chat like normal again!

I don't have any pics. wwaiting for nicole to send them. Today was just awesome and I think Michelle and Zarul are just the cutest couple ever! And Teo was 2 hours late!! and he kept pointing out that Michelle was later. He keeps forgetting he was the one that planned it. I missed you Teo and yr endless crap talk. WDF cows and Ashworf and Cinnabon!

oh yh and we took pics at Dreamworld and Michelle was commenting how noob i was at picture decorating. Well sorry that it was only my 2nd time at Dreamworld and the first time was years ago.. eh no wait it's my 3rd time lol but anyways yh... I stuck them on my laptop. lol.

ok got more stuff to talk about actually but they're kinda private so yh i'll keep the rest to myself all i can say is.. I ATE DAMN LOT OF ICECREAM/ SUGARY STUFFSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment