Friday, January 9, 2009

I REALIZEd I'm in love with..

...
this song! I've been playing it on my guitar since last night. I didn't think such a mainstream song would actually capture my heart. I can so relate to this song.. Every single line of it and Joh Nathaniel did an awesome cover but I prefer Colbie singing it cause you can feel the emotions more when she sings it. It's so much like how I feel. The anxiety, helplessness and hope that'll he'll "realize"..



the song requires a capo on the 6th fret and cause i don't have a capo.. no i didn't use the pencil and rubberband that i invented a few days back. I found something better!

Lipgloss and a hairband! eh it really works!
"Never underestimate the power of a good accessory" >.< (*shudder* sounds so airhead of me)
anyways, going to the dentist now. I love going there! Maybe cause my teeth are the only thing about that is close to perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment